Sunday, August 10, 2014

Captains Log:
Sunday August 10, 2014.

I purchased an elliptical from Amazon this week and though the box is open, I am trying to find an opportunity to assemble it.  I feel I need the exercise to handle the stress of all that is happening.  However, my mind is a jumble.  Thoughts are careening out of control.  I need to clean the clutter in my house to clean the clutter in my mind.  I also need to clean the gutters but don't have a ladder.  Should I borrow or buy one?  I just need it done.  Perhaps I will just hire someone.  Then I don't have to ask anyone for favors and I am afraid of heights anyway.  But who knows if I will need that money or not if I don't get a full-time job soon.  It would be nice to stay here to get my student loans paid off.  $60,000 in 4 years.  But can I stand 4 more years?  I have dog toy debris all over the floor, dishes to put in the dishwasher, dishes to hand wash.  I started two loads of laundry, one is in the washer and one is in the dryer.  This does present a problem because I have no place to put them once they are clean.  So that leads me to clearing space in my closet.  Since my weight has been bouncing around so much lately, this is a difficult task.  I have put the bulkiest of clothing in the closet in the spare bedroom (which is a mess from urgently looking for things that have been packed).  I have sorted the garage items for the garage sale and have more to go through in the house.  I need to get ahold of Josie and see if she is still interested in having a garage sale.  I need to get ready for the week ahead and find an outfit for Friday.  I need to collect all my paperwork for my application for licensure.  I need to study for the test and there is a friend in Duluth that has study materials she can loan me.  If I am moving, I need to get the house ready to show.  I wonder if I need to paint my living room walls a more neutral color.  I wish I could run and run and run physically.  Maybe this would clear my mind as well.  I should complete the cover letter for the job opening at Lakewood.  Do I want to stay with all the commotion right now.  It may get better in September but perhaps not.  We have no permanent psychiatrist right now.  No one wants to move this far North.  I think for the extremely wealthy it is a nice place to live.  I believe our former psychiatrists sold there homes for some number in the 7 digit category.  Dryer stopped need to get the clothes out before they wrinkle.  But I blogged today and can remove that from my hard drive now.

3 comments:

Horizontal said...

Good blog. You are a good writer. Your plans sound feasible.

You're as cute as your dogs.

Love,
POOKA

The Sioux Falls Phoenix said...

Thanks Dad. Still overwhelmed and suffering memory loss. I might have tomorrow off so should take Ziva to the vet to get something for her carsickness. She got sick on the way to and way back from Renee's. I don't think Renee like me shouting "Ziva Renee!" when Ziva is being naughty, but her kids are fine with it.

Slow down mind... Talked to Ben last night. He was on the ship for 6 months. He is glad to be on solid ground for awhile.

Love you, POOKA

Horizontal said...

It is sad that Robin Williams is dead. His re-runs will entertain generations to come.

Ziva is related to Renee. I don't see the connection. Hit her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Love,
POOKA